Personal Financial Portal with Gap/Needs Analysis
Our Personal Financial Portal (PFP) offers individuals a simple and secure online location where they can monitor the financial components of their life, allowing them to make more informed investment and lifestyle decisions. PFP features include:
- Monitor Accounts in one secure location
- Updated Daily in real time
- Track Spending Habits, monitor cash flow, create budgets, and compare assets against goals
- Workshops on spending and investing
- Mobile Access on your smart phone
- Access Reports on cash flow, retirement, investments, and more
- Track Rewards such as frequent flyer miles, hotel rewards, credit card points, and get alerted before expirations
Employee Gap/Needs Analysis
A gap analysis can be generated from the Personal Financial Portal and may help your employees assess if they are on track to meet their retirement goals. It provides individuals with personalized tools to help them manage their progress and if needed, offers ideas on how they can adjust their financial strategy.
How long can your savings last?
Toll-Free bilingual participant call center
Our participant call center is staffed by licensed bilingual investment professionals from 7am through 7pm through all U.S. time zones.
Direct Employee Education Strategies
Keeping your employees informed and engaged is a crucial part of guiding them towards pursuing more successful retirement outcomes and ultimately, helping them to retire with dignity. Retirement Connect consists of a comprehensive suite of deliverables sent directly to your employees to help them stay updated on retirement and market trends. Retirement Connect includes the following components:
- Reinventing Retirement Newsletter: General retirement and financial planning information, available in English and Spanish (4/year)
- Call-to-Action Campaign: Topics designed to create participant action (8/year)
- Monthly Educational Webinars: Covering a wide spectrum of relevant and applicable topics
- Annual Market Video Update: Timely information regarding the market and economy
- Quarterly Market Video Update: A comprehensive array of market and economic histories, trends, and statistics
- Weekly Market Recap: A weekly look at several indicators of market and economic performance
Online education center
Our online Investor Education Center offers a variety of interactive tools and resources such as educational videos, webcasts, financial calculators, articles, and newsletters, and more to help individuals navigate their financial choices. It provides pertinent information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help individuals stay informed and to assist them in becoming more financially prepared (Click Here to access our Investor Education Center).
Social Media is an effective way for our service team to communicate, educate, and build a relationship with your employees while promoting retirement readiness. Our social media sites are designed to provide individuals with the most up-to-date retirement plan news, event announcements, articles, and a wealth of other informative content.
Group Educational Seminars & One-on-one employee consultations
We offer a wide variety of topics that may be delivered on-site or via webinar by licensed representatives. Additionally, we can provide a more in-depth and personalized education experience for each employee by meeting with them on an individual basis.
Assist in Coordinating Vendor Sponsored Education
Many retirement plan record keepers offer educational services in addition to those offered by RedStone for plan participants. Our team will work closely with the investment committee to coordinate educational events with the plan record keeper that are consistent with the plan’s education policy statement.